Monday, August 23, 2010

On Being a Dragon Muse

I am a Dragon.

If that were not impressive enough, I'm also a muse. My chosen profession is the inspiration of aspiring writer A. R. Campbell.

I am not the only Dragon Muse Miss Campbell has in her arsenal. At the moment, there are three of us. I am the main muse, Pneuman Excelsior. You can see my lovely image (though the picture does not do me justice) in the title of this blog.

The other Dragon Muses who inspire Miss Campbell are Jerry, the silly Dragon, and Bion the editor. They might be posting on this blog, as well.

Miss Campbell is always looking for more muses, so there may be new Dragons in the future.

This post is just an introduction. The Dragon Muses have much to say on writing, life, and inspiration, so come back often. We promise not to eat you, unless you're a peasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment