Friday, November 26, 2010

The Dragon-Muse Christmas Photo Shoot Incident of 2010 (by Jerry)

The more time I spend with humans, the more I really start to like their human holidays and traditions. Take Thanksgiving. I have often chased turkeys, but I never considered them to be tasty snack options. As Thanksgiving approached and I learned that turkeys were the traditional Thanksgiving food, I offered to go get "Mom" a nice fresh turkey, but she said she had already purchased a frozen one. It was already defeathered and everything. Can you imagine NOT wanting to pluck out all those lovely feathers by yourself? I mean, that's like half the fun! FEATHER FIGHT! (By the way, Bion is extremely ticklish).

So "Mom" cooked (she declined my offer to roast it via Dragon flame) up her lovely turkey, and it turned out quite nice.


We called him Mr. Sizzles.


She also had pumpkin pie, but she wouldn't let me have any. She caught me trying to steal some.

It just looks...so...tasty...


But she did let me have some cranberry sauce. What I neglected to tell "Mom" is that Dragons tend to get a little silly when they've had cranberries. In ye olden times, cranberries were actually referred to as Dragon Nip. Since both Pneuman and Tai also had some Dragon Nip...I mean, cranberry sauce, we were in for an interesting evening.
(Please note that Bion had NO cranberry sauce whatsoever. We just dragged him into our cranberry-induced silliness for the fun of it.)

Fuse bead hearts are the perfect way to say "Merry Christmas."

Pneuman "This hat clashes with my beautiful scales" Claus

Tai "Do I look like an elf or what?" Claus

Bion "GETITOFFGETITOFF" Claus

Jerry "COOL! I look like Princess Leia" Claus

GODZILLA VS. BABY JESUS!

(Please note I was heavily under the influence of cranberry sauce)

Jerry: I'm a bucket of JOY!"

Bion: Shut up, Jerry.

Serious Family Christmas Photo Attempt #1:

Jerry: Does this hat make my nostril look fat?

Serious Family Christmas Photo Attempt #2:

Bion: I don't WANT to wear the hat.

Tai: But it balances out the picture.

Bion: Believe me, there is NOTHING "balanced" about ANY of this.

Serious Family Christmas Photo Attempt #3: (Third time's the charm??)

Everyone: Merry Christmas!

Jerry: Now how about a hug!?

Bion: NO.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment