Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter DRAGON Eggs (by Tai)

I recently discovered that humans like to boil chicken eggs and dye them various colors for no apparent reason.  Okay, so the reason is supposedly because it's Easter, but I don't really get what dyeing eggs has to do with anything...

But because Dragons just wanna have fun, my brothers, my sister, and I thought our readers might enjoy seeing some Dragon eggs that are similar to the ones from which we hatched. 

This is a dramatization.




When I was a wee little Dragon, I hatched from a simple golden egg because I'm a simple golden guy.



Pneuman's egg was as handsome as he believes himself to be. 


I...don't think Bion has grown much since his hatching...hmm...

Dravaena claims to have hatched from a dainty, sparkly, petite egg, and if you don't agree with her, she'll threaten to rip out your throat and make you eat it for breakfast.  Um...I'm not entirely sure her threat is even...possible.


Jerry claims to have hatched from a wind-up toy egg.  Not so much...

No, Jerry, we don't believe you hatched from a Cadbury Creme egg, either. 
I give up, Jerry.  I just give up.


HAPPY BELATED EASTER FROM THE DRAGONS!




No comments:

Post a Comment